Mountaineer Rental Assistance Program (MRAP) is now open for applications.

There are 2 ways to apply – online or with a paper application.

If you have questions about the program please check out the MRAP FAQs:


Southwestern Community Action Council (SCAC)  is able to help clients who can’t apply alone.  But at the moment, they are so overwhelmed we are only referring people to them who really need the help.  SCAC can only help create a new application but can’t check on the status of an existing application.

RESOURCE: Mountaineer Rental Assistance Program