Cabell County FRN Focus Area-Specific Resources:
Cabell County Quick Guide:
This is an at-a-glance phone list to many of the organizations that serve the Cabell County area.
Cabell County Quick Guide (updated Jan. 2021, with a new edition on the way): Cabell Resource Quick Guide Jan 2021
The material presented here is for your information only. It is not intended to constitute professional advice and should not be relied upon as such.
** NOTE: If you cannot find a service listed, i.e. support groups, Medicaid waiver providers, & referrals to food, clothing pantries, Dress for Success, call Info. & Referral 528-5660 or Search I&R database topics http://services.cabell.lib.wv.us/ or Call WV 211.
General Cabell County Information:
Find government offices in Cabell County WV and general data such as population, demographics, unemployment rate, salaries, geography, crime, and political breakdown. http://www.countyoffice.org/
- City of Huntington
- Huntington Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- City of Milton
- Village of Barboursville
- West Virginia Aging & Disability Resource Centers
- West Virginia Bureau of Senior Services
- Facing Hunger Food Bank
- WV Foodlink
- Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless/Harmony House
- American Red Cross
- United Way of the River Cities
- Rapid Response WV
- Help304: 1-877-HELP304, http://help304.com
- HELP4WV: 844-HELP4WV, www.help4wv.com
- Children’s Crisis and Referral Line: 844-HELP4WV, www.help4wv.com
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255), https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-352-6513, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Other local resource directory & websites for health provider listings:
- Cabell Huntington Health Department – https://www.cabellhealth.org/
- Cabell Huntington Hospital – http://www.cabellhuntington.org/
- Huntington Internal Medicine Group (HIMG)- http://uhswv.com/
- Marshall Health – http://www.marshallhealth.org/
- Prestera (behavioral health & addiction services) – http://www.prestera.org
- St. Mary’s Medical Center – http://www.st-marys.org/
- Valley Health System – http://valleyhealth.org/
- Visit the Health Insurance Marketplace or contact a local insurance agent
Please share these resource links with others! Contact us if you would like to see your resource listed on this page.
The Cabell County Family Resource Network provides links or other access to other sites to allow you to access material provided by third parties. By using this access, you may be entering or linking to a third party’s site that may offer privacy and security practices different from the Cabell County FRN. We do not offer, endorse, or guarantee, and we assume no liability for the accuracy, appropriateness, or usefulness of, any products or services of any such third party. The third party is responsible for its site contents, privacy and security practices, and system availability.