Ron Wroblewski – Grand Marshall
Independence Celebration Parade July 2, 2016
Open to all!
If you were at Harris Riverfront Park during the Veterans Appreciation Picnic this Saturday, you saw Ron Wroblewski receive a veteran lifetime achievement award. Many people came out to celebrate including Mayor Steve Williams, Michael J. Chirico, Secretary of State Natalie Tenant, Delegate Kelli Sobonya, and Delegate Carol Miller.
Ron Wroblewski is going to be the Grand Marshall for our Independence Celebration Parade. He will lead the Marine Color Guard starting the parade. Learn more about Ron Wroblewski.
Join us for the Independence Celebration on July 2, 2016. It is going to be a great day to celebrate independence and a whole lot of fun!!
Independence Celebration Agenda
- Walk/Run around Ritter Park starting at 8 a.m.
- Independence Parade starting at 10 a.m.
- Day long celebration in Ritter Park including food, family fun and entertainment open to all.
Save money by registering early. The following is information for registering to participate in the Walk, Run and to be part of the Parade.
Create a team and be a fundraiser for Mountain State Centers for Independent living and walk in the Independence Celebration Parade!
- Read more about the Independence Celebration
- Register for the Walk, select ‘Participate as an Individual’
- Register for the Run
- Register for the Parade, select ‘Participate as an Individual’
- Be a Fundraising Team Leader, select ‘Create a Team’
- Become a sponsor (sponsorships starting as low as $25 dollars!)
Contact Nina Webb, Independence Celebration Chair, at 304-525-3324 or toll-free 866-687-8245 or email her at email@example.com.
Mountain State Centers for Independent Living Corporate Office
821 Fourth Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701
Toll free: 866-MTSTCIL (866-687-8245)