Tuesday, January 26, at 10:30 a.m. (NOTE – 1 hour delayed time)
Location – Heritage Station 210 11th Street
Meeting room in the Cabell Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau
Coffee, tea and pastries are available at River & Rail Bakery (Dutch Treat) or Butter It Up (on the lower level)
SPECIAL PRESENTATION: “Parent’s Playbook”: The Parent’s Playbook is a FREE series designed to support parents in the community with motivating ideas to enrich their child’s development. = Amy Baylor, Mountain State Healthy Families
- Resource Information Networking: Strategies to move from paper resource guides to online?
- Shared Calendar: Tips for making the most of the online calendar
- “Pinwheel Gardens”: Idea development for business outreach, connecting to early childhood programs, community agencies, website links, social media, and fund raising.
- Updates: Strengthening Families, Cabell County Student Empowerment Team
- Agency updates & information sharing