You have until June 18 to donate!
Give the gift of learning! Donate gently used (or new if you are feeling generous!) children’s books, for ages 0 to preteen, at any of the following collection locations.
- Cabell County Libraries: West Huntington, Main Branch (downtown), Gallaher Village, Milton
- Cabell Huntington Hospital (Cafeteria)
- Empire Books, Pullman Square
- Kroger (Barboursville)
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- C-K Library (Kenova)
- City National Bank (Wayne)
- Crum Pizza House
- FoodFair (Lavalette)
- City National Bank (West Hamlin)
- Hamlin Public Library
- All Briggs Library locations: Ironton, South Point, Chesapeake, Symmes Valley, Proctorville
- Armstrong Cable
- St. Mary’s Medical Center Ironton campus
OR, just tell me, and I will come and get them from you!
Assistant Director, Financial Stability Partnership of the River Cities
United Way of the River Cities
820 Madison Ave.
Huntington, WV 25704
phone 304.523.8929 ext.111