Free 5-week Course—LOVE AND LOGIC: “Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun”
- Learn practical and proven tools for raising respectful and happy kids!
- How to put an end to whining and arguing
- Practical tips for handling misbehavior in public
- Tips for getting your child to behave without having to repeat yourself
- Techniques for avoiding power struggles over eating and picking up toys
- Much more!
NOTE: Course is designed for parents/caregivers of children 5 and under, but concepts can be adapted for older children. Anyone who is raising children is invited to register.
DATES: Wednesdays, September 10-October 8 TIME: 11:00 a.m.—1:00 p.m.* PLACE: Pea Ridge United Methodist Church 5747 East Pea Ridge Rd, Huntington (Just off U.S. Route 60 across from Kmart Plaza) * A light lunch will be provided.
There is no charge for this learning opportunity but advance registration is requested.
SPACE IS LIMITED: To register, contact facilitator Martha Nix @ 523-9587, extension 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project funded by a grant from the Foundation for the Tri State Community, Inc. This course sponsored by Mountain State Healthy Families, with support from Pea Ridge United Methodist Women.