Some of you may or may not be familiar with our Family Counseling or Consumer Credit Counseling services therefore I wanted to pass along this information.
Employee Assistance Program Services
Goodwill Industries of KYOWVA Area, Inc. offers individual, family and group counseling in a variety of areas. These services are provided in a confidential environment and are offered to improve an employees’ emotional health and enhance their job performance. Goodwill’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) focuses on preventing or alleviating personal, work or family problems that affect the employees’ ability to perform their tasks and prevents them from maintaining their level of competency and efficiency.
Family Service Counseling for:
- Anger Management
- Couples Counseling
- Divorce Recovery
- Parenting Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual & Physical Abuse
- School Difficulties
- Stress Management
(We have a sliding scale fee. We accept private insurance and Medicaid)
- These services are offered with NO monthly fee to the employer.
- After each counseling session, Goodwill will bill your company directly at our regular rate.
- Employer sets the number of yearly visits allowed per employee or covered dependent.
- Employer may authorize or mandate, in advance, extra visits for a particular employee.
- If you have chosen not to allow family members to participate, you may do so on a case by case basis.
Other Services Offered » » » » »
Consumer Credit Counseling for:
- Consumer Education (one free seminar per year, $125 value)
- Credit Checks & Analysis ($24 for single, $35 for couple)
- Money Management (Up to $20 per month paid by employee)
Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested.
Thank you! Karen Horner, MS, PHR, GCDF, Employment and Training Programs’ Manager, Goodwill Industries of KYOWVA Area, Inc., 304-523-7461 x 415