Christian Appalachian Project’s Community Development Program found an interesting webinar (FREE!) that they thought we might be interested in. It is one hour (note the time listed is PT.)
Check out the details below!
The Nonprofit CFO’s Survival Guide — A Panel Discussion
It’s never easy to be a CFO. It’s even harder to be a CFO of a nonprofit organization. Nonprofit CFOs are under the gun to achieve so much: to automate processes, improve productivity, create greater levels of transparency and visibility, enhance the governance of the organization, and strengthen the team’s decision-making and strategic focus.
How can a CFO survive in this challenging environment? Join us for “The Nonprofit CFO’s Survival Guide – A Panel Discussion” webinar and hear from a panel of nonprofit financial executives as they discuss how to meet key challenges and requirements for nonprofits.
Date: December 6, 2012
Time: 11 am PT
- Fund Accounting – Supporting separate, balanced sets of books
- Multiple locations and Entities – Addressing centralized and local requirements
- Controls and Cash Management – Distributing responsibilities while keeping tight controls
- Grants – Tracking general vs. restricted dollars
- Reporting and Visibility – Achieving transparency, auditability, accountability, and trust
- Cloud Computing – Taking advantage of cloud computing to meet nonprofits’ toughest challenges