This webinar will be demonstrating the WV HealthLink interactive map for health care access within the state of West Virginia. We will be showing the capabilities of the interactive map through a series of scenarios from the perspectives of potential users.
The Interactive map is available at http://healthlink.wvu.edu.
An agenda for the webinar is below:
Thursday, March 25, 2021, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Introductions: HealthLink staff
- Jamison Conley
- Sarah Woolard
- Faith Hartley
- Heather Maxey
- Overview of the HealthLink Access Map
- Scenario 1: Medical school looking to resolve gap in health coverage
- Scenario 2: Prospective patient trying to find nearby primary care provider
- Scenario 3: County public health agency looking to overcome non-spatial barriers to access (ride-share?)
- Scenario 4: Drug court looking for a nearby behavioral health service for recommended treatments
- Audience Q&A
Zoom link: https://wvu.zoom.us/j/95182825449
I hope you will consider attending, and look forward to seeing you all. And if you cannot attend, we plan to record the webinar unless any attendees object to being recorded.
Please feel free to share this invitation widely to any who might be interested.
Many thanks, and I hope to see you virtually!
Jamison Conley, PhD
Associate Professor of Geography
West Virginia University