Regional Health Connect Announcements:
- Substance Abuse workgroup-HELP4WV will be giving a presentation July 27th at 9:00 a.m. in the 3rd floor conference room of the Cabell-Huntington Health Department.
- Mental Health- Huntington WV VAMC Mental Health Center is hosting a Mental Health Summit Friday, August 5th from 12:30-4:30 p.m. For more information, please contact Chuck Weinburg at Weinburg@va.gov
- The Mental Health workgroup- meeting/’retreat’ August 19th from 8:30 a.m. – Noon.
- COPD-August 11th from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Diabetes-August 12th from 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Tobacco-August 22nd from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Physical Activity workgroup- working meeting August 24th from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
If you or someone you know would like to become involved in any community health initiatives, please contact Casey Napier.
Regional Health Connect
August 30, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
At the Cabell-Huntington Health Department
Presentations will include:
Huntington VA Medical Center
New Data on Health Care Access
Contact: Casey L. Napier, MHP, Accreditation Coordinator
Cabell Huntington Health Department
703 7th Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701
Phone: 304-523-6483 x277
Regional Health Connect meetings in July & August