|August 10 – Morgantown
August 11 – Charleston
1:00 – 4:00 PM
Who Should Attend: Nonprofit executive directors and CFOs with state or federal grants/contracts and any nonprofit staff with responsibility for budgeting, accounting, or grant/contract compliance.
Presenter: Beth Bowsky, Policy Specialist, Government-Nonprofit Contracting at the National Council of Nonprofits and one of the country’s leading experts on this issue.
• Indirect, Overhead and Administrative Costs – Definitions and Difference
• Understanding the Costs in Your Nonprofit
• Indirect Cost Rates and Different Methodologies
• Whether and How to Negotiate a Federal Indirect Cost Rate
• Public Policy Implications
• And More!
Click the following links to learn more about this valuable training: Morgantown or Charleston
Registration is open. Click below to register today!