Contributions to the West Virginia Children’s Trust Fund are tax-deductible and help support community programs throughout the state that help prevent child abuse and neglect.
1. Check the box on your tax return next to “Contribute to the WV Children’s Trust Fund.”
2. Tell your tax preparer you want to donate to the WV Children’s Trust Fund and indicate the amount.
3. Click “Donate” on the website
- Online: http://www.wvctf.org/giving.html
- By mail to:WV Children’s Trust Fund, P.O. Box 3192, Charleston, WV 25332
Contributors will receive a letter verifying their contribution.
For more information, contact Jim McKay, Development Coordinator at
Phone: 304-558-4637 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org