Announcement for nonprofit organizations
Information from the website and dates are below:
Contact the WVNPA office at 304-667-2248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about the WV Nonprofit Association visit our website at www.wvnpa.org.
During this series of regional gatherings, nonprofits will come together for dialogue and discussion around guiding principles in the unveiling of West Virginia Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence and the future of the nonprofit sector in the Mountain State.
Wednesday, April 8th, 10AM – 2PM with lunch
Christ Temple Church, Huntington, WW
WHAT’S NEXT FOR WEST VIRGINIA’S NONPROFITS?
Communities throughout West Virginia are having deep conversations about our state’s future by asking What’s Next for WV? The same applies to the nonprofit sector, and in this session we bring nonprofit leaders and representatives together to allow for fresh, innovative thinking to emerge on the future of West Virginia’s nonprofit sector.
Download the Flyer (PDF): 2015 Transforming WV Nonprofits Tour
Schedule & Registration
There is no cost to attend and you may attend any session that works with your schedule. All nonprofits – WVNPA members and non-members alike – are welcome.
Sessions are 10AM – 2PM with lunch included except *** Region VIII. This session is scheduled for 12:30-3:30PM with snacks and refreshments but no lunch.
- April 8 – Region II – Huntington: Christ Temple Church
- April 9 – Region I – Beckley: Beckley Dream Center
- April 14 – Region III – Charleston: Habitat ReStore
- April 22 – Region IV – Parkersburg: Parkersburg Community Foundation
- April 15 – Region VI – Fairmont: West Virginia High Technology Consortium Foundation
- May 5 – Region VII – Martinsburg: Holiday Inn
- May 13 – Region V – Wheeling: Catholic Charities West Virginia
- May 20 – Region IX – Lewisburg: Carnegie Hall
- May 21 – Region VIII – Elkins: Isaac Jackson Hotel & Conference Center***