Cabell County Partners in Prevention, a partnership with Cabell Co Family Resource Network, the United Way of the River Cities & several community organizations, are working together to develop ways to easily share information on services and programs for children, youth and families in an electronic fashion.
Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us on how we can best approach this in the coming year in the following 5 areas:
- Resource Sharing: During 2016, we will be moving to more electronic versions of sharing resource information. What ways are you or your organization able to share your information to promote your services?
- Services Provided: Please share what types of programs/ services you provide
- Is there a cost for any of your services/ programs?
- Community Service: Would members of your organization be interested in receiving more information about volunteering and community service opportunities in the following areas?
- Communication Preference: Which is your preferred method of communication to receive updates on community resources & agency services that you can then share with your staff & the families you work with?