Who is this for: LAWV community partners at domestic violence programs, food pantries, facilities, DHHR offices, schools, WV Grandfamilies, and more!
What is it: Webinar overview of the CARES Act Recovery payments and how vulnerable West Virginians can get them quickly
When: Friday, April 17th, from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Where: Join via GoToMeeting or by phone (see below)
Helpful tips if you join us:
- During the question and answer session, please mute *your own* line on your phone or computer, if you are not asking a question. We will mute all participants’ lines during the overview presentation, and will also make use of the chat box to take questions.
- GoToMeeting is mobile friendly. If you do not have a laptop or the internet, but have cell services for your smart phone at home, you can take part.
- If you want a copy of the PowerPoint, the LAWV staff member who sent you this invitation will be able to provide it to you prior to Friday’s presentation.
- Please feel free to forward this to others in your organization who will use this information in serving low income and vulnerable West Virginians!
LINK AND PHONE TO JOIN THE PRESENTATION ON FRIDAY:
COVID-19 Stimulus Payments – Legal Aid of WV Answers Your Questions
Fri, Apr 17, 2020 1:30 PM – 2:45 PM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
– One-touch: tel:+13127573121,,722030461#
Access Code: 722-030-461
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/722030461